Windows 7 Skin Pack

Transform Windows 8/8.1/10 to Windows 7

Download Full version for $2.99

Download it with ads for free

Size: 21 MB |  Update: 8/29/2019 | Downloads: 1,000,000+

Note: Before installing SkinPack you need to update your windows drivers from here and fix your windows problems from here.

skinpack just work on 100% scale and layout size, you need to set it from display setting, also for remove Windows Ribbons install Old New Explorer from here.

Password: skinpacks.com | Malware/virus warning? Read the FAQ.

Support:

Windows 8.1\10 RS2\RS3\RS4\RS5\19H1|19H2|20H1  [X86_X64]

to enable aero glass on Win10 you need to install last version of Aero Glass from here

Note: Uncheck install aero theme on aero glass installer.

.Windows XP users can download this SkinPack from here

6 best Windows SkinPack collections is here now:

Windows SkinPack Collections

Windows SkinPack collections without ads for $9.99

Windows 7 SkinPack for Android is here:

Download Android Version

on Win10 to remove 3D Objects folder, OneDrive and Quick access from This PC and Navigation Pane use Winaero Tweaker from here

Note: Please unistall old or other version of skin packs before install new one. if your theme not changed or its like classic windows you need to install uxtheme patcher from here and after restart select new theme from personalization.
Use it at your own risk!
You’re advised to Create a System Restore Point before installing skinpack.
If you have problem with install or uninstall skinpack, please check our help page.

1. Pingback: Windows 7 SkinPack for Win10 released | SkinPack - Customize Your Digital World

2. Pingback: Win7/8/8.1/10 Tema Paketleri

Fahim Sabir

Many User Facing some problems from this site but i don’t because i got many useful and beautiful skinpack from this website that i have need. Thanks to specially the owner of this webiste.

Bagas Satria

1. How to extract the EX file?
    2. How to use the UxTheme Patcher?

Please, i need it

Morcess

You must rename .ex to .exe

ErykingCZ

it´s now for windows 8.1? Because i install this skinpack i restart pc and i log in and desktop flash? Thanks for help

Bagas Satria

Maybe, yeah… Maybe

6. Pingback: Win7 SkinPack for Win8/8.1 | SkinPack – Windows Customization Theme

Markus

I want Install Windows 7 Skin Pack on Windows 8 to make may Laptop Desktop to Windows 7!!!!! Please Help me! Thank you for your understanding.

Markus

Can you please make Windows 7 Skin Pack that I can Install it on Windows 8 to make Windows 8 to Windows 7!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You Please do that today or tomorrow. Please I want my laptop to a Windows 7 Skin Pack!!!! Thank You

Nik Sova

u just download the classic shell and this skinpack

NateKreuzer

Does it work with windows 10?

illiad1

I am using it now with build 10240 release version!

only problem was maybe due to me upgrading from an earlier release..
      It asked to uninstall existing version, it then installed ok.. seemed to freeze at end, but logged off and on again, works ok!! 🙂

sardor usmonov

something happening after i robot and i can’t do anything i try to recovery but it didn’t work
    PLS help me

Hamed

its not support win 8.1 yet

Alex_Gamer

I got a few questions 1.Does it need the Uxthemepatcher? 2.Does it support windows 8.1? 3.Will i get problems on my computer if i install(my pc is windows 8) ?

Emam Thulla

I am using 8.1.After Installing skin pack, explorer keep on blinking.I can not able to access anything except task manger. Even in task manager, process are refreshing less than a second. not able to close any task. Please help me

Hamed

its not support win8.1 yet, https://skinpacks.com/help-faq/how-to-recovery-windows/

borin

the link not work

multidrma

Beautiful please more themes for windows 8.1
    Thanks!!!

multidrma

Please add more customization by Mr GRiM, Lamia, Razorsedge. Such as Exo Black Red Theme, Blade, Rise of the Primes: Honor the Autobots, Fury Road: Road Warrior etc.

PS.RED hud icin Pack not working full of errors.
      I very much green patch.
      But the real problem

Eieikung

it’s available for 8.1?

Arun Guchait

heyy my os …that is win 8 ..is restarting and flashing black screens after i installed these themes !! any idea bro ..!! plzz help me out.. iwanna run these thems on my pc
    🙂 🙂

17. Pingback: Temas para personalizaçao do Windows 8 : So Dicas

Ariel Castro

will this work on Windows 8.1 (Blue) I have it installed in my computer. and I bought Start8… but i would like to know if to wait for any unexpected behaviours.

ffinder

Someone finally created Windows 7 Aero Glass rounded corners theme.

“..This theme has been redesigned to fit in with the style of windows 8 with squared off borders, buttons, and controls (Also Rounded).

It works well with the Aero blur tool and startisback Start menu re-implementation.

This theme includes all Windows 7 Themes; Architecture, Characters, Lanscapes, Nature, Scenes, & United states. (Includes Wallpapers, SoundSchemes, & Cursors).”

ff

Hamed

we will update it soon

20. Pingback: Skin Packs for Windows 8 | TechMapia.comTechMapia.com

Chibuikem

EXpires after 30 days, how can I obtain the registration key?

admin

buy start menu or use free version of ftart menu from iobit.com

CARLOS

Or..

Try Classic Shell, lifetime free!!
      [Includes Classic Start]

ff

1. 8.2.1

admin

yes its good too just google it and you can find many start menu free

CARLOS

Please round the edges of all windows
    in this skin pack,
    like in Windows 7 ! ! ! !

Square edges of all windows look hard and unnatural..

This skin pack rocks!!

CM

kamlesh289525

Hi!! great work…though need some improvements… I like your CRYSTAL SKIN for win7..plz mod that for win8 as well. I feel that Cryatal Skin is your best skin that I’ve ever used. Please make that skin available for windows8 …Thanx 🙂

scois0n

Please add taskbar reflection, and I will certainly use this pack.

Vladan

how can i accses gadgets?

admin

in rainmeter

1. 4.1.1

brimas

this skin pack is available for windows 8 32 bit?

1. 4.1.1.1.1

Faresse

i have a problem. .
            i can fix it. .
            After installing skinpack 8.1 my computer doesn’t on
            doesn’t start
            i can see starting windows but it doesn’t start

2. Hamed