Alienware Breed SkinPack

Transform Windows 7/8/8.1/10 to Alienware Breed

Download Full version for $2.99

Download it with ads for free

Size: 23 MB |  Update: 1/20/2020 | Downloads: 10,000,000+

skinpack just work on 100% scale and layout size, you need to set it from display setting, also for remove Windows Ribbons install Old New Explorer from here.

Password: skinpacks.com | Malware/virus warning? Read the FAQ.

Support:

Windows 7\8.1\10 RS2\RS3\RS4\RS5\19H1|19H2|20H1  [X86_X64]

To have skinned taskbar and start menu on Windows 10 you need to install Start is back from here

on Win10 to remove 3D Objects folder, OneDrive and Quick access from This PC and Navigation Pane use Winaero Tweaker from here

Note: Please unistall old or other version of skin packs before install new one. if your theme not changed or its like classic windows you need to install uxtheme patcher from here and after restart select new theme from personalization.
Use it at your own risk!
You’re advised to Create a System Restore Point before installing skinpack.
If you have problem with install or uninstall skinpack, please check our help page.

1. Pingback: Win7/8/8.1/10 Tema Paketleri

jhay

why is it when i open the taskbar the background of my folder is color black i cant read the text anymore

David Nation Sr (@Hadden62Sr)

my computer will not except any of ur downloads

june

There is no skipping it. Ive tried to skip all the ad ware. And I still get file system error 65535 I’ve had to reinstall windows several times in the past few days. As far as I can tell its not possible to use the alienware skins on windows 8.1 with out the pack completely disabling windows. If you have any ideas let me know because im stumped 🙁

rayyan29

if it says error file not found then download it by yourself
      then download it

adib

is it safe app for PC without
    virus

VBS Gamer

I can’t download Alien Breed Skin Pack

ASiF

can’t change the start orb with the start orb changer with this theme installed.can you please tell me how to do it?..btw AWESOME theme

From c:\windows\resource\theme\alienware\explorer.exe

1. 19.1.1

leon

when i install alienware skin pack the aero peek preview lost and change into home basic mode……

Hamed

you need to install uxtheme patcher first

1. 18.1.1

88888888d

THANKS FOR SAYING ME TO install uxtheme patche

raprap

my microsoft office turn into black pages after i installed this skin pack, is there a way i can restore the white pages without uninstalling the skin pack i like it but the microsft issue is the only problem

Faith

Does this theme pack include changes to the start up images?

adarsh

i have uninstalled ,uninstall and backup files . Now i am unable to remove it. Also i can’t able to run any program as it is giving error code (65535 ) pls help me to fix it.

Vince

same here, I had to reinstall/refresh my computer. It fixed it, but I had to reinstall all my programs!!!!!! (-_-)

Divyansh

After i installed thin pack and restarted my pc it just shows a black screen with white pointer ….. doesn’t get further even after waiting for half an hour!!! You gotta help me

Atus

Nice..

Good job Mr…

roger

Could you create a Kali linux skinpack?

roger

Nevermind about the Kali Linux skin pack request. I did some digging and as I suspected – “Nothing is free and a lot of these so called skin packs are stuffed full of male-ware. Not saying your’s is, but I am just being safe. Remember! Nothing is ever free almost 99.99% of the time.

1. 12.1.1

Hamed

we dont have add any maleware, skinpack modify system files like imageres.dll to change icons and AV dont like this, also about adwares you can skip it from installer

tej arya

the icons of folder not at all changed…. how to coustomize the icons?

Hamed

you need to refresh icon cache

1. 11.1.1

disc

how to refresh icon cache

xdgenesis

my programs have white pages on them

some app not supported

Hamed

do you report this problem to bandicam developer?

1. 9.1.1

33331111

hamed its not only bandicam all of my programs is like bandicam even the browsers

1. 9.1.1.1

Hamed

so all of your programs have problem

slow87

how did you want me to sent the picture

Hamed

just print screen of problem and upload it on anywhere you can and put the link here

slow87

everything worked but the nav buttons didn’t change over have any

can you shoow a shoot

1. 7.1.1

muizz339

thank for skin pack. its site the best ,,,,

33331111

yes hamed there is a problam with the alien breed orange and the blue one i will tall u what is the problam whan i install the alien breed blue or orange its work good but ! whan i restart my pc and run a program or install it its show up error like this error 63353 hope u fix that

but the other alien ware skin packs are working good excpet these two hope fix it

33331111

sry man the error is 65535

1. 6.1.1

adarsh

i am facing same problem . how to over come it.

1. 6.1.1.1

its problem with our adware system , just skip it until we fix it

Hamed

plz show a shoot of problem

Gene

I just downloaded, AV scanned and installed on Windows 7 and I love it! It installed flawlessly and looks and works great! Thanks for creating this skin pack!

SOHAM

hey !!! its really very cool theme great work but i dnt knw tht why its working slow in window 8.1 !!!! just check for tht plz and plz help me !!!

Dhruv Jha

I have a win 8.1 Dell inspiron single language and I am running on the HUD blue Skin but only the icons change,nothing else happens. There is totally no task bar,wallpaper change.And on top of all only some of the icons have changed.
    Please try to fix this cause i am one who loves these skins.
    This applies for all the skins cause again, none of them work.

Hamed

you need to install ultra uxtheme patcher first

Bryan

There is a bug in these skin pack. Can you fix this? Asap

1. 2.1.1

Monsquared

When i installed the alienware breed skin pack, and i want have a anti virus or other set-up…. it always response “file error.” this happen when i installed this skinpack… can you fix it?

1. 2.1.1.1

Hamed

its not from skinpack, you can unistall skinpack and try to install AV

2. 2.1.1.2

33331111

its happed to me too what i have to do to fix bec i have formet my pc 5 times bec this bug

1. 2.1.1.2.1

Hamed

can you tel me what is the problem message?

3. 2.1.1.3

pantog

the themes works well to my system it contains other application that change some settings of your computer like browser and ect, that’s why some of your apps that works before will never work anymore..when you run apps it says file system error 65535..so far i can’t find any fix for that..all you have to do is to run a system restore and forget about the alienware with win32 in it..i wish they have free safe apps like this..

1. 2.1.1.3.1

its problem with our adware system , just skip it until we fix it

24. Pingback: AlienBreed SkinPack for Win7/8/8.1 released | SkinPack - Windows Customization Theme