macOS Dark SkinPack

Transform Windows 7/8/8.1/10 to macOS Dark

Download Full version for $4.99

Download it with ads for free

Size: 47 MB |  Update: 9/28/2019 | Downloads: 10,000,000+

Note: Before installing SkinPack you need to update your windows drivers from here and fix your windows problems from here.

skinpack just work on 100% scale and layout size, you need to set it from display setting, also for remove Windows Ribbons install Old New Explorer from here.

Password: skinpacks.com | Malware/virus warning? Read the FAQ.

Support:

Windows 7\8.1\10 RS2\RS3\RS4\RS5\19H1|19H2|20H1|20H2  [X86_X64]

6 best macOS SkinPack collections is here now:

macOS SkinPack Collections

macOS SkinPack collections without ads for $9.99

Light version is here now:

Download Light Version

System requirements:
Installed Microsoft.NET Framework 4.5
Processor: 1 GHz or higher
Memory: 512 Mb of RAM or higher

on Win10 to remove 3D Objects folder, OneDrive and Quick access from This PC and Navigation Pane use Winaero Tweaker from here

Note: Please unistall old or other version of skin packs before install new one. if your theme not changed or its like classic windows you need to install uxtheme patcher from here and after restart select new theme from personalization.
Use it at your own risk!
You’re advised to Create a System Restore Point before installing skinpack.
If you have problem with install or uninstall skinpack, please check our help page.

ciara

how do you add apps to the dark themed dock on windows 10

Michel

3. Pingback: Neon SkinPack for Win7/8/8.1

Alex Mrtz

How can I get my close / minimize buttons to look like MAC?

PrasannaReddy

I’ve download both dark and light themes.But I Didn’t notice and difference between them. How to apply dark theme

hussein

please help me how i can get the password of any theme

Surelis

Password Is : skinpacks.com

ITzZLeGeNdBoY

passowrd is >> skinpacks.com

MD SAGIR

hey but right click font not showing like mac.. how to get..?

FreshPolakke

I have a problem with the pack. My taskbar has “withe / grey shine”. Color gradiant maybe. Can I dectivate it and how? 🙂

Fres

In programms like Firefox or Thunderbird. Not in the “Windows Explorer”, “Computer” or other Windows Windows like “system control”.

der-klown

And when new version for Windows 10 November update?

prashaanth

y i can only instal one skin at a time…if i try to instal another..it asks to uninstl the previous one…using the same skin bores…

bring some professional and elegant looking skin packs
    ..and red,,green ..orange stuffs are not attractive..getting bored soon…

11. Pingback: Win7/8/8.1/10 Tema Paketleri

Mohd Zaidi

Very nice job. I’m using dark version.Thank’s so mch…

1. 66.1.1

Billy

Does It Add The Red,Green,Yellow Circles For Minimizing And Maximizing ?

Anonymous

how to get those circle thingies on the top for closing minimizing stuff

Sahib ul Ahsan

it has a problem,It needs password for install.what can i do?

Hamed

password is: skinpacks.com

15. Pingback: Mac OS X Dark SkinPack for Win10 released | SkinPack - Windows Customization Theme

Muhammad Hilman Nurdin

MetroSidebar has broken, always appears notices “close the programs”

Garry

How can i uninstall this skinpack? because i want returns to normal

Jaspreet

Go to personalisation and change the theme or go to skin pack folder

Ivan Mejico

my computer doesn’t work properly the moment I uninstalled this skin. The screen is completely black and only the cursor can be seen..

Luigi

that happened to me one time but dont worry if you have windows 8 press controll alt delete restart it and hold 9 or f9 i forgot wich one but then it should take you to the BIOS where you go to trouble shoot and from there set it to clean your hardrive. If you have windows 7 press cotrol alt delete go to task manager and then click more details new task browse then all of you file should be there this also works on windows 8

1. 61.1.1

Genius McKenzie

f9

HiperHelper

Hold Ctrl Than the start bottom on your keybored than delete hold for 7 secs

Dhimas Hadi

why my taksbar is turn to windows classic why?

ADC

Hi Skinpacks,

First of all, I’m very grateful about your great job.

Could you tell me if it possible, how can I configure ‘Exposé’ to rules with shortcut instead of clicking in rocketdock bar?

Thanks in advance.

TeeJaay

I can’t download it. It reaches really close to end and then say network error. Can you put a new download link or fix this please? I really want to download this skin pack. 🙁

Josh Hayes

your anti-virus is blocking it

kory overtree

Hey I was wondering in windows 8 the taskbar on my main display gets small er but the taskbars on my other 2 displays remain exactly as they were be for the install (Which is slightly to big for my taste) is there a way to fix this?

Vishesh

Best theme of ios feels like mac book for windows …..really good work

djepnguyen90

could you please make the background of rocketdock to change color based on the color of wallpaper like mac osx?
    if possible , i think this dock is great

Sakib

my start button is not changing? how to solve. i m using win8.1

olaf

if your start button not changing, try searching door2windows start button changer

Cody Steven William Tovey

get stardock start8! download an apple logo pngor bmp file!