Alienware Red Skin Pack

Transform Windows 7/8/8.1/10 to Alienware Red

Download it without ads for $2.99

Download it with ads for free

Get Offer Code Visit SkinPack Store Support Us

Size: 25 MB | Version: 4.0 | Update: 11/15/2017 | Downloads: 10,000,000+

Password: skinpacks.com | Malware/virus warning? Read the FAQ.

Support:

Windows 7\8.1\10 RS2 & RS3 [X86_X64]

Alienware Red SkinPack for Android is here:

Download Android Version

6 best Alienware SkinPack collections is here now:

Alienware SkinPack Collections

Alienware SkinPack collections without ads for $9.99

Programs:
RocketDock 1.3.5 by Punk Labs

Changelog:

Version 4.0
added support for Win10RS3

on Win10 to remove 3D Objects folder, OneDrive and Quick access from This PC and Navigation Pane use Winaero Tweaker from here

Note: Please unistall old or other version of skin packs before install new one. if your theme not changed or its like classic windows you need to install uxtheme patcher from here and after restart select new theme from personalization.
Use it at your own risk!
You’re advised to Create a System Restore Point before installing skinpack.
If you have problem with install or uninstall skinpack, please check our help page.

Stealthy

om the February 7, 2015 at 2:19 am

i placed a comment & below is whats comes up with.

“Your comment is awaiting moderation.”

whats going on is it being look into or being ignored???

Hamed

done, sorry for delay

1. 75.1.1

NahID

Bro,my windows background didn’t change to black even after using uxtheme patcher. What to do?

Ythan

why is it not opening the zipped file? I already download the UXpatch

nextlvl

you should make a neon purple theme <3

Stealthy

I totally love this skin out of all of them, & i want to continue to use them, however i am a gamer. every time i want to play a game i need to uninstall the skin as its doing something to my game & i have to start from scratch. i have tried to work a way around this before commenting but i haven’t been successful.

are you guys aware there is a problem when it comes to the games side of things.

i keep my game programs pinned to my to my task bar. once i click on them its like i have a fresh install of the game.
    i unpin the game (COD4) and find the icon directly iw3mp.exe, once clicked & the game starts, the game its a fresh install.

all my admins tools work find just not the game.

basically there is no point of using this skin/s as this is a dedicated gaming computer & that’s all i use computers for.

just an add-on idea, i have gone & downloaded some profile icons to match all your skins as close as i can being a non graphical person, but what would be great is if you could have a avatar/profile icon folder that’s are different to your icons.

if someone could get back to me would be great.

Hamed

can you tel us which skinpack you installed? and what version of your windows?

1. 72.1.1

Stealthy

I am using red-alienware, but all of the Alienware skins do the same think.
        & i am running windows 7 SP1

Explosivo

does skin packs effect the performance on the computer???? cause I want to know

midianthorn

Please Do the alienware Darkstar rheme for win 8, would almost kill for this!!!

rivaldi

woww this theemss is work good

Tyger

my tablet pc bugged cant start it shows same and same screen please help 🙁

jerom panganiban

why didnt work in my windows 8.1 pc..can you tell me how to fix it…

Tusar Mallik

I am just recently installed it but my system was not working.

sub03

after uninstall this theme, the start button cannot changed. why? please answer it. asap

Baden Vallado

why doesn’t it work in my laptop? the icons changed and there is a shortcut right above my taskbar but my taskbar, wallpaper, and everything else didn’t change! I tried installing the 2 uxtheme patcher but it did no good. please help. thanks 😀

bobobo

hey sp, why does ur skin not run after 3 days

holo

pls help i installed but no i have errors i cant uninstall it because when i open control panel or any other ordner maybe downloads there is nothing

Mark

Hi Hamed, or the other Team , i have a little Problem.I think its not your fault.
    Its so, i unistalled it, my Computer didn’t Work after that but thats not the Problem.
    I just want to change the icons back. Yeah, I uninstalled the Icons,rebooted and Refreshed my Icons but it didn’t change anything.If you want i can send you a Screen of my PC , may you can tell me the problem.

1. 60.1.1

Mark

Didn’t work , i had to Reset my PC again. But thanks for your quick Answer

lanieenzo

if i download this skin theres no error in windows 7?

jcrack

My taskbar dont change 🙁

Hamed

you need to install uxtheme patcher first

wilbert

Love it so much owner THX *_* (GOOD JOB!)

Irfan Musthofa

how i can uninstall all ???? without error and problems ????? please answer fast!!!

1. 56.1.1

Irfan Musthofa

i alredy install but after i installed virus come to my computer. Why?????
        but its works!!!!!!!! Thanks i like you but virus please reply now!!!\

1. 56.1.1.1

Hamed

just dont install adwares

1. 56.1.1.1.1

Irfan Musthofa

what is adwares

2. 56.1.1.1.2

Irfan Musthofa

and whether after installing the application my laptop will be damaged????

3. Hamed

use it at your own risk

4. 56.1.1.1.3

Irfan Musthofa

can you remove the adwares!!!?????

5. Hamed

just skip it from installer

Chris

I’ve done it. The only thing that changed is, my icons and I have the alienware dock. My desktop background didn’t change same as my taskbar and everything else.

Chris

I am on windows 8. Please help me out.

Hamed