Alienware Red Skin Pack

Transform Windows 7/8/8.1/10 to Alienware Red

Download it without ads for $2.99

Download it with ads for free

Get Offer Code Visit SkinPack Store Support Us

Size: 25 MB | Version: 4.0 | Update: 11/15/2017 | Downloads: 10,000,000+

Password: skinpacks.com | Malware/virus warning? Read the FAQ.

Support:

Windows 7\8.1\10 RS2 & RS3 FALL CREATORS UPDATE 1709 [X86_X64]

Alienware Red SkinPack for Android is here:

Download Android Version

6 best Alienware SkinPack collections is here now:

Alienware SkinPack Collections

Alienware SkinPack collections without ads for $9.99

Programs:
RocketDock 1.3.5 by Punk Labs

Changelog:

Version 4.0
added support for Win10RS3

on Win10 to remove 3D Objects folder, OneDrive and Quick access from This PC and Navigation Pane use Winaero Tweaker from here

Note: Please unistall old or other version of skin packs before install new one. if your theme not changed or its like classic windows you need to install uxtheme patcher from here and after restart select new theme from personalization.
Use it at your own risk!
You’re advised to Create a System Restore Point before installing skinpack.
If you have problem with install or uninstall skinpack, please check our help page.

Nick

Can you please update this to the latest version of windows its been over a year since you have updated this theme!

2. Pingback: Kumpulan Lengkap Download SkinPack for Win7/8/8.1/10 – Daffa007

Jens

Is this working for Win 10 Creators Update?
    I had this Pack installed in Win 10. After the Update to Creators Update all icons are windows standard. I downloded this pack, but the installer says “Please connect to the Internet”.
    It’s a bit weird, because i am connected. ^^

(Sorry when my english is not correct, it’s not my spoken languange.)

Jens

Solved. My Firewall blocked the connection.

SirR

Right after a fresh install of Windows Home Premium and all the drivers for the M18x R1…I installed the Red Skin Pack, rebooted and got a “Boot Manager is corrupt” message. I bought this from someone else and it ran fine with the Red Skin Pack and same OS. No boot manager issues or any issue at all. However I did not install the “Alienware M18x BIOS, A04” file from the Dell website assuming this has been done and why take an unnecessary risk executing this file…Should I run this file before installing the Red Skin Pack or any skin pack/theme for that matter? Thanks for any help. I don’t wanna keep reinstalling Windows 7.

SirR

Solved: I located the bootmgr.ini file that was changed to “bootmgr.~” after installing the Red Skin Pack from another source (not from this site) and renamed it to “bootmgr.ini” as it should have been unchanged. I used WinPE 7 to browse thr C drive. Works perfect now.

Munja

Are you people going to make it for Windows 10 ??

Abyss

For Windows 8 users having trouble with window text being too dark – try this

Go to start, search for ‘regedit” Run as Admin. In the left panel, navigate to CONTROL PANEL then click on COLORS. On the right on the bottom, go to Window, right click and select MODIFY. Change to “38 38 38”. Do this again for Window Frame, change to “88 88 88”. One more time with WindowText, change colors to “166 166 166”.

These are not set in stone, you can change the colors to your liking but these settings work for me. Exit, and next time you sign in to Windows the colors will take effect.

Great theme, been using it for a while now without any problems. Just make sure you install carefully, you don’t want to install all the extra crap.

Oh yeah, For VLC users, grab the Alienware Darkstar skin. It goes well with this.

milan ran

Can u help me how to download these themes..?

Random Dude

Love this theme ūüėÄ Running it on Win7, is it possible to change the start menu to Start Menu X? I’ve had a play but no luck, just seems to change back and forth :/

hoor

my dock is not working, when i start the computer it says alien dock has been encountered problem and the tabs as i saw in the video is not there pls fix it.

prabakaran

while running setup it is asking password ??
    what to do ???

ribroth

Please fix for newer versions of windows 10 64bit, only the background and icons and cursor work!

ribroth

Lol fixed it ;D must use ultrauxpatcher and uxstyle, and only install the theme and icons. doesnt work with this patcher

1. 89.1.1

sherlock

Hi What do you mean by ultrauxpatcher and uxstyle? where I can get them?

2. 89.1.2

sherlock

Only the cursor and background is working to me

llanita

How do I uninstall this? It’s not showing under Uninstall Programs.

BenR

I need help here.I downloaded the skins.And they show the bottom color bar.They also dont have the back bar.In the fancy way as it says,At the start yestrday it was like that now it fanished? Anyone help/

Reaperx

For me, the problem is that in most windows (like file explorer) the background color stays white even if font color and icons change, background doesn’t change. Please help!

Gullible

“Downloads: 10,000,000+”
    yeah dude, sounds totally legit….I’m SURE over 10 million people have downloaded this! Doesn’t sound sketchy at all!

rohling

great work guys, i love the theme many thanks for your effort.
    can you make a update possibility because sometimes important text information can`t be shown because the letters are shown in black like the background

ALEX

hey how can i re install it ? HELP i dont want the dock i want to remove but how ?

TheQuestioner

When installing the skinpack you should be about to see the options on removing the dock I believe the dock is called rocketdock and if its not there try to provide a screenshot. Have a nice new years

17. Pingback: Win7/8/8.1/10 Tema Paketleri

18. Pingback: AlienRed Skin Pack | Release Archive

19. Pingback: Alienred SkinPack for Win10 released | SkinPack - Windows Customization Theme

cape town airport

hi, will this theme also change the boot up animation?

marlin fishing kzn

no it wont, it affects the icons and toolbars, mouse cursor

Mohit Nobio

Alienware Is Awesome

Pong Pong Pagong (@BerniEngineer)

why does when Im opening it? the type become EX_File? and everytime I click it, It just bring me to the UxThemePatcher?

Aaron

You’ve got to change the “.ex_” to “.exe”. I hope this helps.

Pankaj

Loved ua skinpacks they are all so fantastic hope u create some new ones with more colours very soon.. great job..