Help & FAQ

Password: skinpacks.com

Note: Anti Virus apps cannot correctly distinguish between apps that modify Windows system files with the user's consent and apps that maliciously modify the files.

If your theme not changed or its like classic windows you need to install uxtheme patcher from here and after restart select new theme from personalization.

I get a malware, virus, spyware, trojan warning.
This is triggered due to the installer. Unfortunately to provide apps for free (not for pay version), we have to advertise about other free apps in the installer, which can be optionally installed by clicking Agree in the installer. When the installer offers you other apps, just read and click Decline or Skip for anything you don't want. Also if you see security error on chrome just click on Details and then click on visit this site or try other browser.
I cannot open the download file.
Disable your anti-virus app temporarily and try again.
I see a blank screen after the login screen, the taskbar and desktop icons is absent.
Press Control + Shift + Escape. The Task Manager will open. Click File -> Run new task. Click Browse. Type %windir%\system32 in the File name: textbox and press Enter.Right-click cmd.exe and click Run as administrator. Type sfc /scannow in the window that appears and press Enter. Restart. The app you're using may have been superseded by SkinPack which has excellent stability and very less likely to cause errors.
SkinPack make changes to your system files, SkinPack works that way! It modifies your system files to change icons. If you do not want this, you can not use SkinPack, sorry! SkinPack will modify system files like imageres.dll to change icons and antivirus dont permission to do that! Modifying system files and changing system configuration may get reported as malware by some antivirus software. You need to temporary turn-off antivirus software so that program won't be interfered during installation/uninstallation.
If you feel insecurity with this, you can consider ThemePack as it doesn't involve modifying system files.
If you can’t login to your PC after installing SkinPack, something in your system is conflicting with the pack. Try uninstalling it from Safe-Mode by running “uninst.exe” in “C:\SkinPack\”. Or from Windows Recovery (for power users) by running “uicons.exe” in “C:\SkinPack\”. And if you’re only getting black screen, please follow this steps:
1. Boot Windows normally until you see black screen.
2. Open task manager by either holding CTRL+SHIFT and hit ESC or holding ALT+CTRL and hit DELETE then choose task manager.
3. Click on ‘File’ menu and select ‘Run new task’
4. Click ‘Browse…’ and select file ‘C:\SkinPack\uninst.exe’.
5. Click ‘Open’ and then ‘OK’ to run uninstaller.
6. After finishing uninstallation, reboot and install fixed build again.
If you can’t open task manager at all, it’s probably not caused by error with explorerframe.dll file. There’re many kinds of mysterious black screen problems so it’s hard to track them all. Please try using recovery to repair your computer instead by following this guide. after uninstall if your icons not back to normal then you need to refresh icon cache. If you cant find uninstaller you can download it from here.
The pack I choose to install messed up my system beyond repair, what should I do now?
You’ve been advised in the download page to Create a Restore Point, so when such a rare thing happens, you can easily Restore your System to the pre-installation status. We’re not responsible if you choose not to take such a precaution.
please read our Terms of Service page.

Holden

When I am at the download page for mac OS Sierra I cant download the file, I click download but it takes me to a link that doesn’t load and then stops. Pls help me

Augustine

My Mac OS X 9 skinpack is not compatible with the new windows 10 upgrade

Tim

ive just paid for a mac skin pack how do i download it

skinpack

we cant find any payment with your email for mac skinpack we just find jarvis

1. 148.1.1

Tim

the payment was refunded a few hours ago not sure why

2. 148.1.2

CommandoMTXK

Can you help me to solve my problem?

3. 148.1.3

Hamtaro

I got a problem where the UXtheme patcher does not work, please help me! I am using windows 10

1. 148.1.3.1

skinpack

try to use uxstyle or ultra uxthemepatcher

4. 148.1.4

malik sajjad

plz give me skin pack v10 passward

1. 148.1.4.1

Daniel Brown

G’day I’ve been using your skinpacks for a long time, and thanks for all your hard work. I have a problem at the moment though.

I just got a 4k laptop and the minimize, max and close buttons are very small for all skins. Here is a screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/tMzKE
    Is there a way to fix this? I’ve tried googling around with no luck. Most programs which have a similar problem you go to compatability settings of the program and disable high dpi scaling, but I don’t know how to do this with the windows shell itself.

Cheers

CommandoMTXK

Hello! I have a problem, I installed a theme/skinpack (windows xp) and there is no text for my windows whereas when I remove the theme there is the text that comes back … Can you help me?
    Just why the text dissapear with every theme….

CommandoMTXK

Please help me skinpack!

skinpack

can you show a screen shoot of problems

Subhadeep Bhattacharya

at the time of extraction its asking for password …where do i get the password??

Byron

It’s not fully working on my windows 10. I paid for no ads. The folder windows are still bright white

skinpack

can you send a screen shoot of problems

bogduiu02

How i can unistall the pack because is caused me lag. Howww???

Unknown12344

Hi,

After using your skin pack (which is really awesome) I decided to delete this for a while. I am not able to find the skinpack-file under ”uninstall all programs and features”. What should I do?

skinpack

you can run it from c:\skinpack

1. 142.1.1

Unknown12344

I am in that folder but cannot find the uninstall file.

Greta Binkevičiūtė

uhm I need help, so today I installed on my pc the MacOS theme, when I came back home after university I turned on my pc and I couldn’t log into my pc, restarted my pc and got in. Now the theme again derped out by starting to show normal windows10 bar on top of screen, on top of MacOS themed bar, how to fix that?

its just support win10RS1

Wahabdinn

Admin why im instaling skin packs on windows 10 14393 it’s cannot open show hidden icons/system tray?

saleen37804

I installed Alienware HQ SP along with Ultra UXtheme Patcher and the theme isn’t correct. The file explorer isn’t themed correctly along with control panel & the taskbar ext., but it did install all the file Icons & the rotating bar at the top. I’m on Windows 10 v1607. This is the first theme I’ve ever installed so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeganathan Janagan

NSIS error coming when i’m trying to instole

run it as admin

Gaz

guys how can I move the top access menu from my main screen to my 2nd monitor? thanks

Gaz

guys I have a duel monitor set up. How can I move the top access bar from my main gaming screen (my computer,network etc) to my 2nd monitor?

Sasha

Как пользоватся skin pack tools 10.0

Dave

Hi, my virus checker has a threat warning: win32:evo-gen

Whats up with that?

skinpack

Anti-malware apps cannot correctly distinguish between apps that modify Windows system files with the user’s consent and apps that maliciously modify the files, so dont worry about it just install it and enjoy

Michael

I have the Alien red skinpack installed on Win10 1607, the menu tray in the bottom right next to the clock doesnt work? it worked until i rebooted. Any ideas?

19. Pingback: Windows SkinPack Collections for Win10/8.1/7 | SkinPack - Customize Your Digital World

mendi

need the password for installing the pack

1. 132.1.1

xander

i need help i cant uninstal the skinpack

1. 132.1.1.1

skinpack

you can find unistaller from allprograms

1. 132.1.1.1.1

an

there is no uninstall option even after i search c:\skinpack can’t uninstall…

steward

its encreypted

1. 132.2.1

Sebastian Onofrei

The password is “skinpacks.com”.

David Dickinson

I used iobit to delete files,it also has a function of searching for and deleting residual files,the downside is that its always pushing the in-app purchases if you can cope with that……enjoy.

Tray Brookshire

i can’t uninstall the program? Why?

23. Pingback: macOS SkinPack Collections for Win10/8.1/7 | SkinPack - Customize Your Digital World

24. Pingback: Alienware SkinPack Collections for Win10/8.1/7 | SkinPack - Customize Your Digital World

Elvis Chris

whenever i apply a skin pack the icons and borders, cursor change but the main window remains white. what am i diong wrong?

skinpack

you need to install uxtheme patcher first