Related Articles

Hamed

we dont support finderbar anymore

Monastere

I have instaled the theme but i have no apple logo , can you help me please ,sorry for my really bad english

majid

file corrupted

1. 23.1.1

aoun ali

how to recover

4. Pingback: Fa-ti PC-ul sa arate ca Mavericks OS ! | IT MANIA

5. Pingback: OS X Mavericks Skin Pack para Windows

6. Pingback: Mavericks Skin Pack, convierte tu Windows en OS X Mavericks PC Digital | Noticias de tecnología, novedades de Internet, software y más

Appassionata

I have a problem with iTunes, it turns white completely when I open. Can you fix it? Thank you 🙂

8. Pingback: Cómo cambiar la apariencia de Windows a OS X Mavericks

9. Pingback: Skinpack para transformar Windows en OS X Mavericks con un click - Radio Sonica 92.9

10. Pingback: Skinpack para transformar Windows en OS X Mavericks con un click

11. Pingback: Windows => OSX by doctac

Joshua Nicandro

I added the theme to my computer and after 3 days, I decided to remove the theme temporarily… After I remove the theme, I rebooted my computer and now it’s stuck in a black screen… Any help please?

13. Pingback: Cum putem sa transformam Windows-ul in MAC? | DigiPedia.ro

14. Pingback: Fa-ti PC-ul sa arate ca Mavericks OS! (download) | Service laptop Constanta

15. Pingback: Fa-ti PC-ul sa arate ca Mavericks OS! (download) | Reparatii laptop Constanta | Service laptop Constanta

16. Pingback: Download OS X Mavericks Theme for Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7

Alif

finderbar is broken. it have glitches on every text. I’m using win 7 enterprse 64 bit.

Hamed

You use old version we dont support finderbar anymore

18. Pingback: Skin Pack OS X Mavericks : Le thème Mac est mis à jour pour Windows 8.1, 8 et 7

19. Pingback: Download OS X Mavericks Theme For Windows 8.1, 8 And 7 [VIDEO] | Redmond Pie

Lord Mada

Not working after 8.1 Update 1

Rasmus Borup

why doesnt rocketdock work with eksplore, control panel, word and powerpoint? and how do i fix it?

Rasmus Borup

(mavericks skin pack) you are not quick to answer :/

1. 17.1.1

Hamed

can you show the problem in screen shoot

Ja

why wont it extract it says error 0x80004005 🙁

jojoharry16

could you leave a list of programs installed in this skin pack, specifically the one which activates by clicking the mouse wheel?

Hamed

leftsider, RocketDock, Switcher, UberIcon,YzShadow, DesktopFast, Finder, mc 3.03 Beta, shutoff, XLaunchPad, Xwidget

Andres Barba

(mavericks skin pack) what do you mean with “Added both of Win8 and Win7 installer in one installer”???? I can use windows 7 installer on windows 8??????? please help me