Uninstall Completed

Uninstall Completed. we're sad to see you go!

Please tell us why you uninstall it?

skinpack store Support Us

sans and papyrus

I uninstalled win 11 because i want to install win 20

billy

i want to install another theme.

Michael

Doesn’t fully skin. This occurred on the Big Sur SkinPack. I have been using it for a while and today I decided to try another one. But I decided to switch back to the Big Sur SkinPack. The only problem is that when I installed it back it didn’t change the windows close icons and the rounding around the windows. Everything else worked fine!

Bruce

Cannot change icon pack (Windows Longhorn theme), after uninstalling will not roll the icons back to default

Humaira Arif

Worst looking UI ever

Joseph Shfan

Cool Skin Pack iOS 14! I I tested the paid version and found it very beautiful. I just uninstalled it to continue the software testing work. Good job this skin!

Marcin

Jayant K. Godara

i liked iron man theme very much but in it i was not able to see text,numbers,or any other alphabetical data carefully because of it’s color as text is of red color and background color is black
    but overall it’s a very good theme and icons are just superb and sound(when i minimize or maximize a folder or popup menu sound) is awesome

simon says jump out of the window

i installed Vista and i already had Vista SkinPack, so to avoid confusion i uninstalled it, i plan to install SkinPack soon again

Optimistic

The Theme is great, but after installation could not activate the menu bar (File, Home, Share & View) with same specs as for default windows. Hopefully can fix this issue. Otherwise it is so nice & great as said.

Shaun

Rogue antivirus (virus) gets installed if you don’t uncheck the box don’t install

KHALID HASSAN

IN TOOL BAR THE THEME LIKE WINDOWS 98 IS NOT WINDOWS 10

It slowed my PC.

Greg J

I have Win 10 Education, latest update and the file explorer ran accent colors together around the window which made it very hard to read. I wanted to modify the theme to have an app tray similar to macOS with Windows icons but I could not get rainmaker to identify the skin (I may have put it in the wrong directory now that I think about it). Fluent was attractive but did not cooperate with my build. Thank you!

jolunavi

e pensare che ho pagato …..

Kieran

It simply wouldn’t work correctly. The skin & theme would revert back to the Win theme off and on or in one place or another. The system icons would also go back and forth between win and mac. It also made my load times 3-5 minutes long. :/ Sad too because I actually like the Mac OS theme. :/

DieDer

I am going to upgrade to xp skinpack.

JOSE ALFREDO

NO SE ME INSTALABIEN EL PACKS APESAR DE HAVERLO PARCHADO, AHUN ASI MEM GUSTA LO QUE HACE A ECEPCION DE QUE CADA VEZ QUE INSTALO SU PRODUCTO TERMINO CON 4 AGREGADOS EXTRAS COSAS QUE RECHAZE DURANTE LAINSTALACION COMO EL SEGURAZO SUPUESTAMENTE UN ANTIVIRUS LO CUAL ME HA JODIDO LA COMPU, PODRIAN ARREGLAR ESO NO DECEO INSTALAR AGREGADOS Y YA HASTA MIEDO ME DA POR QUE HE TENIDO QUE FORMATEAR LA PC

Emert

so im uninstal this app because the ram memory consume it’s so much and my pc just have 4 gb ram. and him consume so much cpu and it’s so hard when i wanna open other app, or other thing or other game, anyways i hope u’r can soluction that wrong

skinpack

you need to install it without extra app

arthur

well, it is a very good app but it needs more refinery, more options and most of all more lightweight…am using windows 10….it seems it still has some bugs. keep up the good work!

Ben

so you wanna know why i uninstalled the theme is because the mac exit app buttons were not working it was the default windows ones

skinpack

you need to install uxtheme patcher first

Doopop Doubly

So when RS5 comes out will it fix my Windows 10 settings and everything else?

skinpack

soon we are working on it

george

i just want to my windows taskbar and ios taskbar will be the same cuz i dont like when ios taskbar location is top on the screen

skinpack

you can move it to bottom by your self!

dfdfzfe

I do not like the mac theme

I am serious

Mee toooo…

Bart

so you wanna know why i uninstalled your theme ,simpel it doesent work and ruined my laptop so thanks