In the last decade, the consumer market of India has outgrown several markets like Brazil, USA, Russia and Eastern Europe. In 2021, it is in a stage to overtake China if the present growth rate is maintained for the next 5 fiscal years. Amidst this growth story, the affordable best phone under 10000 segment has been prioritized by mobile manufacturers. In India, we have a huge customer base which is looking for smartphones within the 10K budget. Any phone launched within that price range attracts a large number of buyers. With the launch of 4GB RAM mobile, the Indian mobile consumer is set for an optimal end user experience. This year, the average mobile user will enjoy affordable handsets with a wide range of new features and functionalities.
Some of the latest mobile phone models with features launched in India are:
- Realme V11 5G – The phone will come with a 6.5 inch display. Powered by MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor, the phone will ensure optimal performance on 5G networks. It is a 5G handset which is also compatible with the 4G networks. Hence, it is a good purchase for Indian consumers who are excited about the 5G rollover.
- Realme X7 Pro 5G – This is another 5G handset which stands out owing to its exceptional selfie camera. The 4500 mAh battery will give users a prolonged battery life and an optimal multimedia experience. The high end 5G applications will be well supported by this Realme handset.
- Samsung Galaxy M02 – The Samsung Galaxy M02 is a low budget phone which comes with a good configuration. The MediaTek MT6739 processor is the power house of this phone. Backed with a high, 5000 mAh, the phone is ideal for long hours of continuous usage. The phone has been launched at a very affordable price.
- Samsung Galaxy M12 – The Samsung Galaxy M12 will be backed by a powerful 6000 mAh battery. This power packed mobile phone is ideal for gaming and multimedia. It is driven by an Octa Core processor which renders a very high speed to this device. The 48 MP camera captures lovely portraits and detailed videos.
- Motorola Edge S – The Motorola Edge S is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor driven smartphone. At the core, the Edge S is capable of processing large volumes of data. Multi tasking, 64MP rear camera and a powerful 5000 mAh battery are some of the best features of this phone.
- Oppo A55 5G – This is another new entrant in the 5G smartphone segment. Although, 5G rollouts have not been significant, Indian consumers are quite excited about 5G phones. The Oppo A55 5G phone powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor. This processor is known for its high speed and accuracy. The phone is powered by a 5000 mAh strong battery.
- Realme C20 – The Realme C20 is a budget 5000 mAh powered battery smartphone. This phone comes with decent performance and camera quality. It is a perfect phone for the budget category.
- Vivo V60 Pro+ – This is one of the most high configuration smartphones available in the market. The phone comes with a 6.56 inch display and an Octa Core processor. The 32 MP selfie camera is perfect for high quality images. The rear 50MP camera assures the best photographic quality for the users. The phone is powered by a 4200 mAh battery and a quick charging port.
- Vivo Y31 – The Vivo Y31 is a high speed Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor driven phone. It is one of the most budget friendly phones which comes with features like a 5000 mAh battery and 48MP rear camera.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 – This phone does not need an introduction. It is powered by the AI driven Samsung Exynos 2100 processor. The 64 MP rear camera ensures exceptional image clarity and allows the users to shoot rich videos. The phone offers a crystal clear display which covers the entire screen.
The modern smartphone market in India is flooded with new phones and upgraded models. Users are usually spoilt with choice and end up buying phone impulsively. In case you are planning to get the best smartphone deal, you should do an initial market check. If you are looking for a mobile under 10000, then you can get a 4GB RAM mobile from a reputed smartphone manufacturer. The budget mobile phone market in India offers a large number of models under the 4GB RAM configuration. Enjoy high quality multimedia and business applications on your 4GB RAM handset.
The Bajaj Finserv network offers some of the best deals on smartphones and electronic devices. Using this network you can make purchases at Zero down payment and easy EMIs . If you are a cardholder, then you can use a significant amount of the pre sanctioned credit limit of up to 4 lakh. There are many pre-approved offers on these cards, credit cards, personal loans, and business loans. Check your pre-approved offers by filling in a few mandatory personal details.