Casino payment systems are every player’s main friend. And there’s no surprise in that. We don’t go to casinos just to play for funnies, it’s important to get maximum comfort in the chosen place. And it is not uncommon that players have had to give up visiting a particular gambling club just because the operator has not provided for its site convenient ways to conduct financial transactions.
If you analyse the top online casinos, you will see that the operators offer a lot of payment methods. Each has different characteristics. They start with availability in different countries, withdrawal limits and end with the speed of payment processing by the system itself.
The number of payment systems that support online casino transfers is growing. Each of them has both advantages and disadvantages. In any case, the speed of withdrawal transfers and their security is of paramount importance.
Bank transfer average withdrawal time
Bank transfer is a classic payment option at an online casino. It has been around for more than two decades, along with bank cards. Over the years, dozens of more modern payment systems have emerged, but bank transfer has remained available at any establishment.
The secret to the popularity of this system is simple. With Bank Transfer, players do not need to have e-wallets and therefore do not have to go through verification procedures. In this case, every user has a bank account. This is what makes this method an attractive payment option in casinos.
The transfer is credited to the casino account no sooner than 48 hours later. For withdrawals, these figures are much higher. It can be said that the waiting time is 5 – 10 days. Thus, this payment system should not be chosen if money needs to be withdrawn urgently.
E-wallets average withdrawal time
Electronic wallets are characterised by fast transfers, low fees and security. There are dozens of e-wallets known today, but only a few are ideal for casino use.
The most popular at the moment are:
- Skrill is a payment system that is present in almost every online casino. This is due to its excellent reputation and accessibility to players from all over the world. Skrill does not work with unlicensed operators. Deposits can be made in a matter of minutes. Withdrawals take less than an hour,
- Neteller is available in over 200 countries and supports over 20 currencies. This makes it one of the most popular options for both deposits and withdrawals. The money is deposited into your casino account instantly. For withdrawals, this time frame does not exceed 1-2 hours,
- Ecopayz is no less popular than the above for transactions. This e-wallet is available in most countries and supports more than 40 different currencies. With Ecopayz player funds will be credited to the account within seconds. Withdrawals take no longer than deposits.
Electronic wallets are great when a player needs to withdraw money from a casino in a short period of time. Due to their high transaction speed and accessibility, this option continues to be the leading option in gambling clubs.
Bank cards average withdrawal time
Bank cards are accepted at all online casinos. Credit/debit cards Visa, Mastercard, Maestro are the most common. This option is suitable for both casino deposits and payouts. Bankcards are used everywhere as they are characterised by the highest level of security and have higher limits than other systems.
Deposits via bank cards are instantaneous. As for withdrawals, however, this system is not always the best solution. The transaction takes 1 to 3 days to be processed. Furthermore, some banks take up to 14 days to process the payment. If we add to these terms a period of consideration of withdrawal request by the security service of the casino, this payment option does not look so attractive. Another disadvantage is that the system charges a fee.
Prepaid cards average withdrawal time
Any licensed casino offers its customers at least one voucher option. They are special cards of a specific denomination. For example, 15 EUR, 20 EUR, 50 EUR, etc. This type of voucher works only for deposits at the casino. It is not possible to withdraw funds to such a card. This is a big disadvantage since in the case of winning the client has to go through the verification procedure once again. This is in addition to the fact that when using vouchers the user must have some other payment instrument at his disposal.
No registration or bank account is required to use this tool. Prepaid cards are ideal for players who want to control their casino spending. Unlike bank credit cards, which can put a player into debt, this tool eliminates such a development.
More often than not, online casinos are the most common:
- Neosurf is a prepaid card with a denomination of 10 EUR, 15 EUR, 20 EUR, 50 EUR, 100 EUR. The funds are credited to the player’s casino account instantly. Neosurf is currently available for players in several countries. Due to geographical limitations, Neosurf is seldom used by operators. The rules of the system provide for a monthly fee of 3 EUR after the 7th month of use,
- Paysafecard is a prepaid card designed specifically for Internet payments. This system is available worldwide, so operators are more than willing to integrate it into their sites. Although Paysafecard is not available for withdrawals, it is still possible to get money into your account. To do so, you need to create an account with My Paysafecard and purchase the appropriate card. However, this option also has the disadvantage that not all operators support this option on their platform.
Cryptocurrencies average withdrawal time
Cryptocurrency as a means of payment in casinos is the youngest financial instrument. However, it is one of the most popular among players. The reason for this is the use of blockchain technology. It ensures seamless security and anonymity at all stages of the transaction. Cryptocurrency payments exclude any commissions, allowing players to have a large amount at their disposal.
The advantage of this option is that it can be used for both deposits and withdrawals. Deposits can be made within minutes. Withdrawals can be expected within 24 hours. Most of the time, however, this period does not exceed a few hours. The cryptocurrency is famous for its lack of limits in both cases. The only thing that users may encounter is the withdrawal limits set by the casino itself.